5 Reasons to Call Your Local Plumber
December 05, 2014
Your home's plumbing system is one of the great amenities of the modern home. Talk to any old-timer and you'll realize that life wasn't always so easy. But despite the fact that today's plumbing has never been more reliable, it's nevertheless susceptible to problems just like any other part of the home. When professionally installed and maintained, such issues can be largely avoided, but you can't prevent everything.
Here are 5 reasons to call your local plumber. It's best to catch such problems before they get out of control.
- This is perhaps the most common problem that a plumbing system can have. Leaks can occur anywhere water is contained, and considering the network of supply and waste pipes that are installed in any given home, there are plenty of spots where leaks are probable. In general, you should keep an eye on water pressure levels, your utility bills, as well as signs of water damage such as staining on the floors and walls.
- The majority of plumbing systems encounter clogs at some point or another. They are prevalent in areas such as the shower drain where hair and soap scum build up, as well as in the kitchen drain where food scraps can easily get caught in the pipe.
- Overflowing toilet. This can be an unpleasant consequence of a deep clog within your drainpipe system, or just too much toilet paper. If you've tried to unclog the toilet by yourself, but are having difficulty doing so, then give your local plumber a call so that the job can be dealt with safely and thoroughly.
- Slow drains throughout the house. A system-wide issue with your drainpipes often stems from an issue with your sewer line. If you find that your drains are all slow or clogged, then you may need to have your sewer inspected by a video camera and possibly also cleaned, repaired or even replaced.
- Noisy water heater. A noisy water heater is often one that has too much sediment built up inside its tank, and this can lead to a number of problems in the future from a lack of hot water to premature replacement.
Call our plumbers today so that any such problems can be dealt with immediately. For professional plumbing services in Sacramento, call Bronco Plumbing Heating and Air.